Sunday 13 March 2011

Chicken Nuggets Experiment

Hello again!

Let me ask you a question, do you like Chicken Nuggets? most people do. Why not? it's chicken after all...
but I'm afraid that in most cases Chicken Nuggets are what is called processed food, probably you already know about it and I guess you know too that processed food is not the best for our diet.

In this video you are going to watch an extract of a TV Show called Food Revolution in which the British Chef Jamie Oliver tries to change the diet in some Schools of West Virginia (EEUU)

After watching the video, test yourselves!


Now, tell me. Are you going to keep eating chicken nuggets? Write your opinion but be honest!
Did you enjoy the video? Any thought, idea or opinion about the issue will be welcome.

4 comments:

  1. Great video !

    Unlike the children, I'll think twice before eating chicken nuggets again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it!! me neither... If you think this is interesting check the whole series, there are two: the British (Jamie Oliver's School Diner) and the American one, both are great! some fragments are unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6 out of 7!

    Fail on the 5th question ._.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The video is very disgusting because the chef teaches like cooking the chicken. 4/7

    ReplyDelete